About DrugDiscovery@HomeDrugDiscovery@Home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to model the behavior of leading compounds that could be developed into new medicines. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
DrugDiscovery@Home is in an early alpha phase and does not have a formal relationship with academia or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Server Status
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Attach to Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line or pre-5.0 version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Teams - create or join a team